Healthwatch Derby are looking for two community engagement officers to work with the Quality and Assurance and Engagement Manager to help engage with the wider community of Derby City to help them participate in improving health and social care services across the City.
The post holder will:
- Ensure members of the general public are made aware of opportunities to participate in various ways to help to improve health and social care services across Derby City.
- Help deliver, or support the delivery of, the range of community engagement activities identified as being appropriate.
- Supports operational team to fulfil their functions.
- Record views, observations and findings of engagement activities and make them known to the appropriate audience following Healthwatch Derby policy and procedures.
- Liaise and work with new and existing groups to engage membership.
- Promote and be a visible face of Healthwatch Derby.
Both positions are 17.5 hours per week. The closing date is 24th May 2017.
Please contact Rebecca Sumpter on 01332 643990 or email her on Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Healthwatch Derby, The Council House, Corporation Street, Derby, DE1 2FS.
CVs will not be considered.
The closing date is 24th May 2017