Have you got a great idea for a community project? Would you like advice on how to launch a successful Crowdfund campaign – including support on using social media to promote your campaign? Community Action is here to help!
Come along to a one-to-one surgery with the team at Community Action and get advice and support on everything from writing your project plan and setting your Crowdfund target to planning your marketing campaign – right up to making your project ‘live’ on the Crowdfund Derby platform.
Fundraising through Crowdfund Derby helps you reach a wide audience of potential individual funders through the communications networks of both Derby City Council and Community Action. Other benefits include:
- Your project may receive up to 25% of its fundraising target from Derby City Council up to a maximum of £5,000
- Raising the profile of your organisation attracting new volunteers
- The opportunity to showcase your work through your Crowdfund page – a mini website!
- Attracting businesses
Community Action is offering 45 minute one-to-one sessions on the following dates:
- Tuesday 27th March between 10.00am and 1.00pm
- Tuesday 3rd April between 10.00am and 1.00pm
- Thursday 12th April between 1.00 and 4.00pm
If you’re interested in coming along email Liz Gumbley to book a slot.
For more information on Crowdfund Derby visit the website!
Councillor Amo Raju, Cabinet member of Leisure, Culture and Tourism said:
“There are so many organisations in Derby who complete fantastic work, it is important we recognise this and empower these groups. The crowdfunding initiative will help many community groups put their projects into practice so I would encourage local people who have an idea for a community project to attend one of these sessions.”
We look forward to hearing about your projects!