We have undertaken a number of significant road repair schemes in the city since April this year and would like your views on how we have performed. This will to help us improve how we undertake and complete future schemes.
We have completed several different types of schemes across the city, including:
- Resurfacing (where we replace the top layer of tarmac)
- Reconstruction (where we remove and rebuild several layers of road)
- Large scale patching (where we resurface large patches of damaged road)
We would like your views on these specific projects we’ve completed:
- Lexington Road, Chaddesden
- Blenheim Drive, Allestree
- A52 – all sections (not part of the Wyvern Transport Improvement Scheme)
- The Strand, City centre
- Moor Street/Sitwell Street, Spondon
- Normanton Road, Arboretum
- Grayburn Avenue/Langley Road, Spondon
- Freesia Close, Mickleover
- Farm Street, Abbey
- Willn Street, Normanton
We will be spending approximately £8m on road maintenance repairs and improvements during 2020/21 and we will seek your views on other completed schemes in the next few months so please keep an eye out for that.
To take part and share your views, simply complete our online questionnaire.