Venue – University of Derby, Institute of Innovation, Lonsdale House
Would you like to:
- incorporate the use of low carbon materials in your products?
- make your manufacturing processes more efficient?
- develop new product ideas from concept to prototype and on to market?
Then join us at the University of Derby’s Institute of Innovation to find out about free specialist technical consultancy that can support innovation and efficiency in your manufacturing processes.
You will have the opportunity to meet our specialist technical team to discuss your business ideas and any challenges you have. This is a fantastic opportunity to access a free resource to help you take your ideas forward.
Specialists at the Institute can offer access to:
- Materials, Process and Production
- Mechanical, Electrical and Control Engineering
- Material testing capability
- 3D Printing in carbon fibre and metals
- Feasibility reviews
- CAD Design assistance
- Matlab/Simulink simulation assistance
08.00 Breakfast and Welcome
08.15 Meet the Low Carbon Team – Project Overview
08.20 Low Carbon Energy Efficiency Grants
08.50 Low Carbon SME Business Network
09.20 Institute for Innovation Facilities Tour
09.40 Green Innovation and Design for an Energy Efficient Future
10.10 How we have worked with other businesses to deliver impact – VCRO, Peak Distillery and Eco Pods
10.20 Technical Clinic – have an individual consultation with one of our technical team to discuss your products or process improvements needs
10.50 Networking and Close
To find out more and register for the event, visit the University of Derby website.