The Easter bank holiday weekend is one of the busiest of the year for our teams, so follow the tips below and beat the queues.
- If your trip is not essential, try and visit us during the week when the site is quieter.
- If you do visit us at the weekend, the best times to visit are: 8.00am, 11.00am, and just before 6.00pm
- Before you visit, sort waste into each material type to help your visit go as smoothly as possible, it also means that we can recycle and reuse as much as possible
- Make sure you’re wearing appropriate clothing and footwear and bring a pair of gloves to protect your hands
- If your items are heavy, please don’t struggle, ask a member of our team who will be happy to help you.
- If you’re bringing garden waste to the site, consider signing up to our Garden Recycling Scheme – you could save yourself a trip (collections start from Tuesday 11th April).
The Raynesway Household Recycling Centre is open every day, including bank holidays from 8.00am to 6.00pm.
Find out more about the Raynesway Household Recycling centre, including what you can and can’t bring along, on our website.