Every week our award winning food and safety team are out on the ground around Derby inspecting food premises to ensure that high food hygiene standards are being maintained.
So, if you’re planning a romantic valentine’s meal with the person you love, make sure you pick a place with a good food hygiene rating.
Below, we’ve listed some of the latest places in Derby to have received the highest ratings under the National Food Standards Agency scheme.
Pubs , Restaurants, cafes:
- The Butlers Pantry – 10 The Square, Mickleover, DE3 0DD (5 Stars)
- The Clock Bistro – Chapel Street, Spondon, DE21 7JQ (5 Stars)
- The Greyhound – 75-76 Friar Gate, Derby City Centre, DE1 1FN (5 Stars)
- The Oak and Acorn – Danebridge Cresent, Oakwood, DE21 2HT (5 Stars)
- Cafe Salato – 32 Queen Street, Derby City Centre, DE1 3DE (4 Stars)
- Mount Everest Gurkhan Restaurant – 165 London Road, Derby City Centre, DE1 2SU (4 Stars)
- Upper Crust, Hero’s Bar, Pumpkin Cafe – Derby Railway Station, Railway Terrace, DE1 2RU (4 Stars)
- Sara Cafe – 7 Pear Tree Road Normanton DE23 6PZ (3 Stars)
- Lucky Inn – 15 Surrey Street, Derby City Centre, DE22 3GF (5 Stars)
- AB Fast Food – 7 Becket Well Lane, Derby City Centre, DE1 1JW (5 Stars)
- Favourite Fast Foods – 61 Shakespeare Street, Sinfin, DE24 9HE (5 Stars)
- Alvaston Fast Food – 1285a London Road, Derby, DE24 8QN (3 Stars)
- Alvaston Kebabs – 1286 London Road Derby DE24 8QP (3 Stars)
- Haroons Take Away 185 Pear Tree Road Normanton DE23 8NQ (3 Stars)
Published: Friday 10th February
Updated: Monday 13th February