We have numerous exciting opportunities to join a progressive and busy service which is helping to shape and transform the future of Derby. The Property Design and Maintenance teams provide building surveying, engineering, design and project management services for a wide range of customers including schools, leisure, museums, children’s and older people homes and corporate administrative buildings.
We are improving the way we deliver our property services. To drive this improvement forwards, we are recruiting to a wide range of property design, surveying, engineering and management roles, including:
- Business Group Managers
- Building Engineering and Surveying Managers
- Fire Safety Service Manager
- Framework Manager
- Project Supervisor (Surveying)
- Project Supervisor (Mechanical)
- Project Supervisor (Electrical)
- Principal Building Surveyors
- Principal Quantity Surveyor
- Services Engineering Team Leader
- Principal Services Engineer (Maintenance)
- Engineering Supervisor
All of the roles above include a Market Rate Supplement
- Principal Compliance Engineer (Mechanical)
- Senior Electrical Engineer (Maintenance)
- Principal Asbestos Surveyor
- Building Surveyors
- Senior Maintenance Engineers
To find out more about the role, job description and person specification click on the links above.
To apply please submit a CV and a supporting statement (no more than 2 pages) via e-mail to our Recruitment team
The recruitment team will be reviewing and arranging interviews as and when CV’s come in.
Published: Monday 20th February 2017